Workman’s Beach Camp Grounds, Agnes Water
Limited camp sites, allocation on a ‘first in’ basis, no bookings.
Located off Springs Rd, Agnes Water, about 1km from Agnes Water township. The signed turn off to the camp is adjacent to the Agnes Water Skate Park; across 200m of dirt/sandy road.
Fees (maximum of six people per camp site)
Workman’s Beach Camp Grounds is managed by Discovery Coast Ranger Services.
Fees are collected daily and the camping area is monitored regularly.
- Popular, low maintenance facility
- 38 camp sites available for tents and caravans
- Allocation is on a ‘first-in’ basis only; no camp sites can be booked
- Unisex and disabled toilets
- Cold water beach shower
- Picnic tables
- Free gas barbecues
- Bins provided
- Drinking water
- No chemical toilet waste disposal units at the camp ground. Chemical toilets must be emptied at the designated dump point outside the Seventeen Seventy SES Grounds on Captain Cook Drive, Seventeen Seventy
- From the camp site there is a path leading down to an un-patrolled beach (about 200m) that is naturally steep and could be considered unsuitable for someone who is mobility impaired. The path requires a moderate level of fitness and users may encounter hazards such as slopes and unstable or uneven surfaces; users are responsible for their own safety.
- Camping permitted only in designated camping sites
- Camping restricted to 42 nights
- Checkout time is 2pm
- No fires. No beach fires
- No vehicles permitted on Workman’s Beach
- Use only established walking trails
- All campsites must be entirely vacated for a minimum of seven consecutive days
- Inappropriate behaviour or breach of a Local Law will result in eviction
- Dogs must be on a lead or tethered at all times.
Please in to see contact details.